1. Definition of personal information
2. Purposes of use of personal information
This shop will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide this shop service
(2) To respond to inquiries, etc., as well as information and inquiries regarding this shop service
(3) To provide information on our products, services, etc.
(4) Our Shop's Terms and Conditions, Policies, etc. regarding our Shop Services (hereinafter called "Terms, etc.") To respond to acts that violate
(5) To notify you of changes in the terms and conditions, etc. related to this shop service.
(6) To improve our shop service, develop new services, etc.
(7) To create statistical data processed in a format that cannot identify individuals in connection with this shop service;
(8) For other purposes associated with the above purposes of use
3. Changes in the purpose of use of personal information
The Shop may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that it is reasonably recognized as relevant, and will notify or publicly announce the change to the customer.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
Except as permissed by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, the Shop will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the customer's consent. However, this does not the case in the following cases.
(1) In accordance with laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization or a local public organization or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to interfere with the performance of the affairs concerned
5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
Our shop acquires personal information properly and does not acquire it by false or other fraudulent means.
6. Safety management of personal information
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees in order to ensure the safety management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, the Shop will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safety management of personal information at the subcontractor.
Except where disclosure is permitted in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, the Shop will not provide personal information to third parties without the customer's consent in advance. However, in the following cases, it does not apply to the offer to a third party specified above.
(1) When the Shop provides personal information in line with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided in line with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When joint use is based on the regulations of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
8. Disclosure of personal information
When a customer requests the disclosure of personal information in accordance with the act of personal information protection, the Shop will disclose personal information to the customer without delay after confirming that it is a request from the customer himself/herself (if such personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) )。 Provided, however, that this shall not apply if the Shop is not obligated to disclose the information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
9. Correction of personal information
The Shop shall correct, add or delete personal information from customers on the grounds that it is not true (hereinafter called "correction, etc.") in accordance with the regulations of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. If requested, we will confirm that this is a request from the customer himself/herself, conduct necessary investigations without delay to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use, correct the contents of personal information based on the results, and notify the customer to that effect (when a decision is made to not make corrections, etc.), we will notify the customer to that effect. )。 provided, however, that this shall not apply if the Shop is not obligated to make corrections, etc. under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
10. Suspension of use of personal information
The Shop suspends or erases the use of customer's personal information (hereinafter called "suspension of use, etc.") in accordance with the regulations of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information for reasons that the customer's personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use published in advance, or because it has been obtained by false or other fraudulent means. If it is found that there is a reason for the request, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay after confirming that it is a request from the customer himself/herself, and notify the customer to that effect. Provided, however, that this shall not apply if the Shop is not obligated to suspend use, etc. under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact information in the "Notation under the Specified Commercial Transactions Act" of this shop, or contact us from the inquiry form on the shop page.
13. Continuous improvement